Hello livingwithnarcolepsy forum members!
@Bentley has joined us: she’s the mom of a 22 year old with Narcolepsy. I’m sure she’d love to connect with some other parents who are helping their young person cope with this challenge. You can read Bentley’s complete profile either by clicking on the @Bentley , or on her avatar wherever it appears. Clicking on the avatar works for other members too!
Again, welcome here, @Bentley. We’re glad that you found us. Hope you will be glad as well.
Seenie from ModSupport
If you are receiving this as a notification in your email, there should be two small words below this part, somewhere to the left that say “Visit topic”. If you click on that, you will be taken to the discussion right on the community!
You may have to log in first if you haven’t visited recently. That’s easy: the instructions are below.
Hope to see your greeting to Bentley soon!
If it’s been a while, here’s how to get back into livingwithnarcolepsy.org:
- Sign in with the email address on this message
- Say you’ve forgotten your password, even if you remember it
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- Retrieve the new email from your inbox (or maybe your spam folder)
- Follow those instructions and …